- Treat the customer with old fashioned care and respect
- Provide an affordable, quality home with cutting edge products and services
- Strive to be an unmatched leader in the housing industry
Bob and Linda Cathey purchased the old DX Ranch behind their home in the mid 90’s. Seeing a need for affordable housing they developed a manufactured home subdivision. They soon saw another need for a retail outlet that could provide quality homes for the subdivision and the surrounding area. Housing with quality, imagination, affordability, and time frame coming together and creating value, became the catalyst that led to the addition of true off-frame modular homes. Quality, system built, modular housing is a viable option for those who are considering building a home from the ground up.
Bob’s family had been successful in Paris for over 55 years with Pella Windows & Doors, while Linda had recently retired from UPS. They approached Johnny Emmons, who had been in the manufactured housing industry for over 30 years to join their venture and, in 1999, Arrowhead Home Sales, Inc. was born. They brought in professional cowboy, Tom Papszycki, who holds a business degree from UT Martin to round out the management team. The combination of their varied experiences and business ideas would enable Arrowhead to be unique in how manufactured and modular homes are marketed, sold, and serviced. The dream has come true as Arrowhead Home Sales, Inc. fulfills their purpose and is now recognized as a housing leader in the Tennessee and Kentucky area.
Did you know?
- In 2005 Arrowhead Home Sales, Inc. moved to their present 10 acre location at 2003 E. Wood Street in Paris, Tennessee.
- Our growth made it necessary for the move to a larger, all black-top Tour-of-Homes. This new location consisting of 19 homes heated & cooled is to allow for your comfort on those cold or hot days of shopping. Our staff is here to serve you, to earn your confidence as Arrowhead Home Sales becomes your choice for your housing provider.
- Our Tour-of-Homes in comfort is only a suggestion for your imagination. We offer unique custom designed homes also!
- An important thing to us is that during business hours a real human being answers the phone. This is a hospitality you deserve and a small way for us to say thank you for allowing us to be in the decision process of your new home.
- We invite you to our Design Center consisting of 12,000 square feet of office space and furniture warehouse. Our furniture is used for decorating our Tour-of-Homes and is also available as a value added item for purchase to our home buyers.
- Arrowhead Home Sales, Inc. is recognized as a top TVA Energy Right Provider. Our Tour-of-Homes represent Zone 3 (certified for Alaska) insulation and a heat pump is included with the HVAC system, meaning energy savings. Other heat sources are also offered.
- Arrowhead Home Sales, Inc. sells and services homes within a 100 mile radius of Paris, Tennessee with their complete professional staff. We utilize 21st Century technology with communication, such as web page and e-mail, and are excited to change with the new cost saving quality enhancements to the building industry.
- We invite comparison of not only our products, but how we serve you as well.